Follow the steps below to upload the Giro file without any errors.
There are 2 ways to create the giro file, one is a new format and the other one is just an ordinary format where the user does not need to click on the new format.
1. Hash validation YES
2. "0" Should be available in front of the bank account number
3. While creating the file, no need to select the new format.
4. Then follow ( Pay & Transfer > Upload Bulf Files > Upload New Bulk File > Select the Upload option as IBG Payroll Employee )
How to upload a GIRO file (New Format) in UOB
1. Hash Validation is no more required for UOB NEW format – we tick the new format when generating bank giro, correct?
2. ‘0’ is no more required in front of the bank account number- how do we edit this as this is default reset,
3. change the Batch number if there is more than one Giro file
4. select “Fast/Giro Payroll/Employee” – if we select Fas/Giro, only one entitlement shows up, if we select IBG employee then we can choose diff entitles.